Thursday, October 18, 2012

Here and There

Here are some random photos taken over the past few weeks.

We went to Six Flags with Zuzu and mikayla.
This was behind a fence and I'm pretty sure we weren't suppose to be in there, but Daddy thought it would be ok. He loves this old fire truck.


Mason and daddy on the sombrero for the first time. He wasn't too sure about it at first but loved it.



Mikayla was my riding buddy for the day.



I wish I had gotten a pic of them on the ship. Mason was hilarious he was screaming like a girl and it was so funny.
Mikayla was such a trooper riding all the kiddie rides with Mason!


Maddie building up her immune system by licking the railing. :(


Zuzu, mikayla, mason and Maddie on the trucks. I wish I could have gotten a better pic of Maddie, because this was her favorite ride of the day. She was sitting in front just a turning the wheel, then she would stick her hand out the window and wave at me and daddy. It was so cute!


Her is another pic to prove Maddie's love for shoes...



Lazy Sunday afternoon nap.



Mason holding a picture of a girl's grandpa from school. He saw a teacher at school rip this pic out of the Corsicana Now magazine and give it to the girl. So later that day when we got home I was on the couch flipping thru the same magazine and he saw that page and got so excited. He asked if he could take the pic and give it to the girl tomorrow at school. He said she was going to be so happy.



He is seriously the sweetest and most thoughtful kid!! I hope he stays that way forever!
Oh and the next day at school the girl told Mason that he was the best for bringing the pic to her :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Everything your kids to make me smile. I want to hug them every day. Maddie has the CUTEST jacket and Mason is so thoughtful. I know that won't be a trait that goes away.

    ReplyDelete