Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Cookies

Another Christmas tradition that we have around here is to make cookies and decorate them. We always did this as kids with my mom and I knew I wanted to continue the tradition with my kids.
I would love to tell you that this was such a smooth and fun filled process, but that would be a lie. Homemade cookies are not my specialty by any means. It was a mess!! But in the end we had a few turn out and they actually tasted good. Hopefully the kids don't remember the stress involved! Next year I will definitely be using a store bought mix so I can enjoy this tradition!



Momma wasn't doing it right, so daddy had to get involved.






Maddie sat there and ate the dough when she thought we weren't looking and played in the flour.


Decorating


Maddie telling Mason where to put the sprinkles.



The finished product!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment