Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas part 2

Our Third Christmas party was at my moms house. My mom surprised us with a little scene from the Christmas story. She had Mason and Maddie dress up as Mary and Joseph and Mikayla was the Angel. They were so adorable and did so good!



Baby Jesus was under the Christmas tree and it was Mason's job to get him when my mom read a certain verse. My mom read the same verse like three times and Mason was totally oblivious and then Maddie reached over Mason and got baby Jesus out from under the tree and wrapped him in the blanket. It was so funny!



Mason was so excited to get a drum set from Zuzu. He was even asking her at 7:30 the next morning if she wanted to play music together.


Maddie enjoyed it too!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment