Monday, September 12, 2011

Disney Day 2

Let me just start by saying that I am exhausted from today. We got up at 6 this morning so we could catch a bus to Hollywood Studios for our character breakfast.
Here is Maddie and I waiting for the bus.


Mason with Nini and Pop Pop on the bus.


We got to eat breakfast with a bunch of characters from Disney Jr. Here is Mason with Handy Manny.


Mason loves meeting the characters. He got an autograph book so that all the characters can sign it. He calls it his auto book. We met so many characters today like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Woody and Buzz. Mason's favorite was meeting the Incredibles. He got to show off his muscles for them. I have all those pictures on my real camera and will share those when we get back.
Here are a few pics from the Toy Story Ride.





We came back to rest and eat dinner at the campsite and then headed back to Hollywood Studios. Mark and I got to ride the big stuff while Zuzu walked around with the kiddos. We got back around midnight and I think everyone is wore smooth out. I'm thinking tomorrow needs to be a low impact day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Mason is too cute and I can tell he is so into all the "magic" there! Glad you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete