Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 9 months to Maddie!

My sweet baby girl is 9 months old today! It has been quite a busy month for her. Here is what she has been up to...


She is wearing size 3 diapers and 6-9 months clothes.
She is eating 5-6 ounces every 4-5 hours and 3 meals of baby food a day. She has started to eat some table foods as well. She always wants whatever I'm eating, sometimes snatching it right out of my hand!
Maddie officially began crawling this month! In just a weeks time she is getting fast!


She has also started teething! I can see a little bud on her bottom gum. I'm sure it will be breaking through soon.
Maddie still wakes up in the night but my new goal, since we are back from vacation, is to have here sleeping in her crib through the night. I'm going to need lots of prayer for that one.
Maddie can say momma clear as day. She has also started to say yaya. I think she is trying to say dada!


She can also clap her hands now. If you sing patty cake she claps. It is the cutest thing ever!
Maddie's little personality is definitely starting to develop. She can be quite the diva. She loves to be held by me!
This picture pretty much says it all!


It warms my heart to know that she wants me, but also gets tiring when she doesn't want to go to anyone else. She is getting better about going to others though. I'm thinking it's just a phase.
Now that Maddie is crawling she can try and keep up with her big brother. Mason is still a little rough with her, Maddie is going to be able to hold her own pretty soon! I hope they always get along like this :)


Overall Maddie is such an easy baby! She is wonderful when we take her out and did awesome on our road trip to Disney! Everyday I fall more in love with her. She is such a joy and I can't wait to see what next month holds for her!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. As always the pictures are precious:) I'm glad yall are my family!!

    ReplyDelete