Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Catch up post

So this post is long overdue but its a new year and my phones memory is full so now is a perfect chance to catch up on last years happenings. So hear ya go...

Mark started his new job back in June and we are so thrilled. This was the first time he let us come see him.





Mason got to take home Max the bear from school. He had to go go everywhere we went. We tried to show him a good time.






I don't even know what this picture is about but it makes me laugh every time. She's such a character!


We finally bought the kids a swing set. Some assembly required. Haha



12 hours later...



Took the kids to Six flags


Mason was finally tall enough to ride the big mine train.



Maddie and I on the batwing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment